We specialise in the small & medium business sector, with a particular interest in contractual matters, partnerships, franchising and shareholders’ agreements. The key to any successful business venture is having a clear agreement between the parties in the starting place. We ensure that your contractual documents achieve this. If a dispute does arise, we can also help you to resolve that dispute through negotiation or mediation, or with a full scale litigation service if that becomes necessary.
Our interest in trying to avoid and resolve disputes, means that we are committed to sorting out disputes quickly and efficiently when they do arise. Our work in this area has involved the firm in a wide range of general litigation disputes between partners, landlords and tenants, franchisors and franchisees. In the area of the collection of business debts, we have built up considerable expertise and success.
Our services for businesses include:
- Debt Collection
- Commercial Litigation
- Drafting of Commercial Contracts and Agreements
- Franchising and Distribution Agreements
- Partnership agreements and partnership dissolution.
- Intellectual Property protection issues
- Contractual Dispute resolution
- Sale and purchase, conveyancing and leasing of commercial premises
- Land development and construction.
- Leases and Licence Agreements for Landlords and for Tenants
- Resolution of disputes with residential tenants, before the Residential Tenancies Board
- Company take overs
- Company share sales and share purchases, Share Purchase Agreements
- Shareholder Agreements
- Company law compliance
- Corporate rescues, re-finance and examinership